Friday 9 April 2010

Models Direct Assignments With Infinite Realities: An Update

We’ve had such a positive response to recent assignments with Infinite Realities that we didn’t have enough space to quote all of the models! Read on for some more feedback from the assignments.

“The client gave me positive feedback and the assignment in my eyes was a success,” model Glen told Models Direct. “It was a good feeling to finally receive my first assignment and look forward to hopefully working again soon.”

“Today I had a job with Lee Perry-Smith and he basically just took shots of my head with different facial expressions,” explained model Alice. “I really enjoyed it, it was easier than I thought and he was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I didn’t feel stupid even though I was pulling the weirdest facial expressions, it was really fun and I would love to do it again!”

“I really enjoyed my assignment,” Samantha told Models Direct coordinators. “I was asked to pull different expressions so the designer could use them to make a digital version of me. I particularly enjoyed seeing a snapshot of what I could look like in the digital world! A fun and different assignment.”

And finally…

“It was a great experience. I had a lot of fun and thoroughly enjoyed it,” Daniel reported. “The best thing was doing something different from my normal job and having fun with it. I was asked to do various facial expressions.”

Here at Models Direct we love it when models enjoy their assignments as much as this!


You can read more about this Models Direct assignment here.

Click here to follow Models Direct news online.

0 comments: