Friday 25 June 2010

A Scientific Assignment for Jahmel and Karolina

After each assignment he’s received through Models Direct, model Jahmel always provides us with some brilliant (and funny) feedback. This was the case with his most recent assignment for the Science Museum in London.


“I had to sit on a stool and take a thousand and one photos, moving my head slightly forward and chin up and all those challenging directions that most people would require a PHD in order to do,” Jahmel jokes. “It was fun anyway. I got to make like I was important for three hours before going to my day job where my model features are wasted and I just blend in with all the others whilst dreaming about what my next shoot will be like.”



You can read Jahmel's full account of the assignment here.

Click here to follow Models Direct news on Twitter.

0 comments: