Thursday 15 July 2010

Models Direct: An Education in Modelling

Three models recently took part in three assignments for Pearson Education books, posing in a number of different situations. Nineteen-year-old Nick was posing speaking on the phone. Here’s what he had to say about the assignment.

“I felt very welcome straight away and completely comfortable with the people there and the surroundings,” Nick informed Models Direct. “The clients were very professional, completely down to earth and all seemed very lovely people. The best thing about the assignment for me was the fact that I was doing something I really love and enjoy doing! Recently I’ve been used to cleaning tables, serving food and clearing up other people’s mess for pennies! I truly had a lovely time, so thank you so much for providing me with the great opportunity!”

You can read more about this modelling assignment here.

Click here to follow Models Direct news on Twitter or join our official Facebook Group.

0 comments: