Tuesday 26 January 2010

A Great Assignment Modelling for the NHS

Four of our models, Daniel, Nadeem, Balbinder and Hannah, were chosen to star in a photoshoot for the South Essex NHS Partnership Trust.

The trust needed photos to be featured in an NHS brochure to be used internally. The photoshoot took place in a modern secure forensic prison (there were no patients at the time). Each of them posed around the hospital acting as patients and nurses, showing the features of the unit.

All of the models enjoyed the assignment and getting to know each other. Here are some comments from the models.

“I totally enjoyed the experience as it was a completely relaxed environment,” Hannah told us. “I felt important and able to offer support.”

“I feel very happy with the work I have just done and the people I was working with,” Daniel informed us. “This was my first assignment as a model and I found it exciting and I am looking forward to the next one.”

What tips would Daniel give to other new models? “Be yourself, have fun and listen to direction.” Here at Models Direct we think that’s some very good advice!


Balbinder

Daniel

Hannah

Nadeem

Click here to follow Models Direct news on Twitter.

0 comments: